Apple released iOS 13.2 on Monday for supported iPhone, iPod Touch and iPads.
The major update contains a slew of security enhancements, bug fixes and additional features such as support for the new AirPods Pro and the much anticipated Deep Fusion.
Deep Fusion is available for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max . The technology fuses the highest quality parts of the images captured at various exposures to deliver great photos with better texture, details, and reduced noise even in low lights.
For the emoji lovers, let emojis do the talking with the additional 70 new or updated emoji of animals, food, activities, accessibility, gender neutral emoji, and selection of skin tones for couple emoji.
There is also an option now to ask Siri to announce your incoming messages o your AirPods and settings you can control if you want to help improve Siri and store or delete your Siri and Dictation interaction history.
The Home App now features HomeKit Secure Video and people, animal, and vehicle detection.
The update also includes the following bug fixes and other improvements for the supported devices. Check the full release notes here:
- Fixes an issue that may prevent passwords from autofilling in 3rd party apps
- Resolves an issue that may prevent the keyboard from appearing when using Search
- Addresses an issue where swipe to go home might not work on iPhone X and later
- Fixes an issue where Messages would only send a single notification when the option to repeat alerts was enabled
- Addresses an issue where Messages may display a phone number instead of a contact name
- Resolves an issue that caused Contacts to launch to the previously opened contact instead of the contact list
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Markup annotations from being saved
- Resolves an issue where saved notes could temporarily disappear
- Fixes an issue where iCloud Backup might not successfully complete after tapping Backup Now in Settings
- Improves performance when using AssistiveTouch to activate App Switcher
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
To download and install, just go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
Check out the Fashion Gallery of Joms de Castro, a Filipino fashion designer based in Dubai.
In our first Fashion Spotlight, Joms de Castro shares his experiences and personal opinions about the fashion industry, as well as how he continuously develops his craft.