Yahoo! updated their Mail app with a new design and lots of great features.
The new navigation bar has what Yahoo! calls a “Joy Bar” on the bottom that allows easier access to folders and views. It’s customisable with icons that can be dragged from the overflow menu. The “Inbox” tab can be tapped to switch between Sent, Drafts, Trash, Spam, and other folders. The Compose & Search have been moved to the top right and users can tap on their profile icon on the top left to add, manage, or switch between their email accounts.
It’s also now easier to unsubcribe to those mailing lists and all other junk mails in the new Subscriptions view with the Active and Unsubscribed columns. The Photos & Documents has been renamed to Attachments where users can easily find and filter any type of email attachments from all folders. Deals and offers sent to your Inbox will now be shown in a clean and organized view based on the category and quality. Users can also browse and save their favourites by store, location and recommended deals.
Other features are as follows!
- Browse & save offers from local stores, and connect your store loyalty card to automatically apply your saved coupons at checkout.
- Travel, Receipts, and People Views are now easier to get to as part of the customizable bottom nav bar.
- Notifications: want to get notified about every single email that comes in? If you do, that’s cool. If not, you can now choose from 7 categories including Active Updates–shipping confirmations, real-time package tracking, and flight status updates. You can also select from 11 unique sounds, and apply different settings to each of your accounts to help keep them separate.
- Themes: we’ve added more theme color options! Now you can choose from 14 different colors, all available on light or dark mode.
- iOS 13 dark mode: with iOS 13 you can set your iPhone to light or dark mode and Yahoo Mail will match those settings in the app.
Travelling to 8 cities in three countries in Asia with just PHP 25,000 is possible with these travel tips.
Check out the Fashion Gallery of Joms de Castro, a Filipino fashion designer based in Dubai.